Currently the exhibition can be viewed with a guided tour.
Heroes' Hall, situated on the ground floor of the Bishop’s Palace, commemorates the greatest figures of Eger Castle. The red marble cover of István Dobó’s tombstone, depicting the heroic commander dressed in battle armour, was brought here in 1965. On its two sides the tomb is surrounded by six large statues made by artist István Kiss, which symbolise the defenders of the castle during the 1552 siege: fortress soldiers, officers, a blacksmith, and the women of Eger. The two stone sarcophagies contain the remains of those originally buried around the Cathedral. On the walls are the names of the 315 persons who were in the castle during the siege and whose names are known.